Northwestern University’s Multidisciplinary Program in Education Sciences (MPES) is a pre-doctoral training grant that promotes training for rigorous and relevant research in education.
- a unified program of required and optional coursework across a variety of areas
- a research apprenticeship with affiliated faculty
- bimonthly seminars on education research
- a practicum experience designed to address applied research questions in Evanston Township High School
- an optional summer internship at the American Institutes for Research in downtown Chicago
- Up to 3 years of graduate student tuition and $30,000 annual stipend
- funding to support research and travel
We are currently recruiting eligible graduate students for the program. The 2015 application deadline is not currently set. More information on how to apply is available here. More questions? Contact Prof. Diane Schanzenbach at dws -at- northwestern.